PUBLIC TOUR INFO & BOOKING
Tacoma Pedal & Pints – Party Brew Bike
Public Tour (Shared Group)
Tacoma Pedal & Pints operates a 15 passenger pedal party brew bike, with electric assist, in Tacoma’s historic downtown brewery district. Joining a shared brew bike tour is great for single-riders, date nights, and small groups (6 passenger minimum).
Cost: $35 (per seat)
Note - taxes and fees are added at check out.
The tours operate on 4 different Brewery "Lines” (that's railroad talk for "Routes").
Tours are 2 hours and stop at 3 of Tacoma's best brewpubs.
Choose a Brewery Line/Route tour Date & Time from our scheduled departures.
Brewery Line - Public Tour Info
- 1 Seat on a shared group tour pedaling a 15-passenger brew bike (with electric assist)
- 2 hours of fun exploring Tacoma’s historic brewery district
- 3 stops at Tacoma's best brewpubs (approx. 25 minutes each stop)
- Sign up individually, as a couple or small group
- 21+ only on board
- Group size (6 passengers min. / 15 passengers max.)
- Purchase your own beverage at each stop
- Music is a must for all rides, so WE will supply the tunes
- Ride rain or shine – come dressed for the weather!...seriously, you have the technology, use it.
- Beer & Cider served at all establishments – everybody wins!
Note: drinking alcohol is not permitted on the bike (sorry, it's Washington state law).